Information on the processing of personal data under ‘Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Any personal data collected will be processed within the meaning of ‘Article 4 of the above Decree, by storing in the computer system of S.A.F.I.M. SpA, for purposes related to activities carried out through the website www.safim-srl.it (eg. management of delivery notes). The data will be collected and processed in order to:
- provide assistance in the use of Services and, in general, for the management of www.safim-srl.it site services;
- post notices on how to use of registered Services ;
- interactive commercial and/or administrative communications.
- The subsequent withdrawal of consent to treatment referred to in subsection (1) will result in the cancellation of the application for such services.
- The provision of personal data is needed to access the various services provided by the site www.safim-srl.it. Registration does not imply any obligation, but is subject to obtaining the data and the acceptance of the general conditions governing the existing business relations.
- The personal data supplied will only be available to:
- affiliates or subsidiaries, as part of our group;
- public or private entities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Article. 7 D. Decree Law 196/2003 gives you some rights in relation to the processing of your personal information, including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which may concern you;
- the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data, and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking, where used in violation of the law;
- the right to refuse the treatment, which complies with the above-mentioned purposes, only for legitimate reasons;
- the right to refuse the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising materials, market research activities or unsolicited commercial communications.
- The owner of the data is S.A.F.I.M. SpA. The person in charge of data processing, according to D. Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 is Mr. Alberto Crivello.
For any communication, you can contact us by e-mail to email@example.com or by a Registered Letter addressed to:
S.A.F.I.M. Srl, Via Supeja Gallino 20/28 – Fraz. Palmero, 10060 NONE (TO) ITALY