SAFIM Group, reliable reference point in Temperature Controlled Logistics, mainly provides the following services:
We store food products at a positive, negative or room temperature, in our warehouses which are all provided with CCTV security systems.
Our fleet delivers in the regions of Piedmont, Lombardy, Liguria and Valle d’Aosta, mainly
- Distribution, with vans and trucks, of mixed food products for retail chains, Normal Trade and HORECA in positive and negative temperature even in promiscuity, by using vehicles equipped with isothermal bulkhead.
- Transport of full or partial loads (Groupage), with trucks and trailers, of mixed food products for retail chains, Normal Trade and HORECA in positive and negative temperature even in promiscuity, by using vehicles equipped with isothermal bulkhead.
- Transport of full or partial loads (Groupage), with trucks and trailers, of mixed non-food products at non-controlled temperatures.
The above services can be extended nationwide since the company has its own counterparts on the whole territory.
On request, we also provide distribution in Europe by means of a correspondent for goods at positive and negative controlled temperature.
360° INTEGRATED LOGISTICS
The company takes care of all the activities of the logistics chain for food companies wishing to outsource their warehouse.
- Study and realization of an ad hoc logistics project for the customer, including IT interfaces upon advice of our experts on site.
- Receipt of goods, with the possibility of unloading also unpalletized goods.
- Storage in a cool, frost-freeze environments, depending on the product category.
- Setting up of customer orders by picking or picking & transport documents emissions.
- Customs storage facilities in “suspended duties” regime, by means of special authorizations granted to the company.
- Health practices in the name and on behalf of the client (UVAC), activities in the EEC stamp duty regime.
- Distribution activities, as already outlined above, after the extraction of goods from the warehouse.
- Department of Quality and HACCP available to customers.
We offer all market actors who visit our site the opportunity to:
- request a quote for transport through our online form.
- download the updated roadmap for the retail chain.
- download mixed public documents, such as brochures, press releases, etc.
- Registered users can instead access (with login and password) to their reserved area, and make use of dedicated facilities such as downloading notes, invoices, but also informational notes, tutorials, forms, etc.